A Vampire Facelift may be a procedure for facial rejuvenation that uses the patient’s own blood. This revolutionary treatment is followed by incredible anti-aging results like skin tightening, lifting, volumizing, collagen remodeling, and overall brightening of the face and neck. it’s an easy and minimally invasive procedure that mixes the science behind injecting the concentrate of growth factors with the dermal fillers.
Many of the patients confuse this term with ‘face-lift’, but both the procedures are different. A vampire facelift doesn’t reposition or restructure the underlying tissue and can’t reshape your neck, jawline, or lower neck sort of surgery of facelift.
Ideal Candidates For Vampire Facelift
- The best treatment for those that don’t want to undergo surgical treatments for a younger-looking face
- The patient should be in good overall health
- A candidate with no serious skin diseases
- A candidate who wants relatively subtle cosmetic fixes made and needs to enhance issues like frown lines, smile lines, light forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet, etc.
- A candidate who has lost skin elasticity.
Benefits of Vampire Facelift include
- Improved tone, texture, and color of the skin
- It helps to smoothen the wrinkles and fine lines
- Activates the expansion of collagen
- Vampire facelift treatment targets the supporting tissues present beneath the skin rather than treating the upper skin layers.
- Helps to treat acne scars and other scars
The procedure is completed under local anesthesia. little quantity of the patient’s blood is going to be drawn and centrifuged to isolate a concentrate of growth factors & essential proteins. This concentrate helps in healing injured tissues. Then, a fine needle is employed to inject these growth factors back to the patient’s skin leading to new collagen production and blood vessels under the skin. you’ll expect natural-looking youthful skin after a vampire facelift.
No admission is going to be required as this is often a lunchtime procedure. Minimum three sittings are recommended for optimum results.