Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss is quite a bummer for everyone, especially men. Hair loss may lead to low self-esteem and a lack of confidence. But a hair loss treatment or hair transplant is a permanent remedy to all kinds of hair problems. Along with cost-effectiveness, hair transplants have a low maintenance cost. If you are looking for hair transplant clinics in Delhi, Scarlet Skin Clinic is your one-stop-clinic for every hair problem. It’s time to get over your hair loss problems and discover the best hair transplant experience.
Signs and Symptoms
- Thinning of hair on the scalp
- A receding hairline
- A horseshoe-shaped pattern leaving the crown of the head exposed
- General hair thinning, especially at the crown of the head
- In children and young adults
- Sudden loss of patches of hair
- Complete loss of all hair on the body
- Patches of broken hairs
- Incomplete hair loss on the scalp and eyebrows
- Excessive shedding of hair, but not complete baldness, after
- Various illnesses and drug treatments
- Rapid weight loss, anemia, or stress
The most common causes of hair loss in male or female pattern baldness:
- Hereditary hair loss (may begin as early as puberty)
- Traumatic events
- Hormonal changes like pregnancy, childbirth, discontinuing the use of birth control pills, menopause
- Medical conditions like thyroid disease, alopecia areata, scalp infections like ringworm
- Diseases that cause scarring, such as lichen planus
- Due to medications used to treat (cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis, depression, heart problems)
- Physical or emotional shock such as a death in the family, extreme weight loss, a high fever
- Hairstyles put pressure on the follicles by pulling the hair back very tightly.
- A diet lacking in protein, iron, and other nutrients can also lead to thinning hair
Whereas hair-loss is a common problem, it can be resolved with the best quality hair loss treatment and hair transplant techniques. There are two primary methods of obtaining hair follicles for hair transplant, namely FUT and FUE. As these transplant techniques mimic the mechanism hair grows naturally, the results also look completely natural and undetectable from one’s natural hair. These procedures maximize hair transplant growth while ensuring the naturalness of hair transplants.
FUE or Follicular unit extraction, also known as Follicular Transfer, is the best method for hair transplant. In the process, the hair follicles are cut out directly from the back of the head with the help of thousands of tiny punch-like incisions. The method is known as strip harvesting. One session of FUE treatment can take 3 to 4 hours. For an admirable head full of hair, you may require 3 or 4 sessions of the FUE Treatment.
FUT treatment uses the same technique as FUE with the exception that follicular unit grafts are extracted directly from the donor area of the head. The transplant is performed under the effect of local anesthesia. After the scalp is anesthetized, the surgeon removes a strip of tissue from the donor area, the area within the permanent zone. After extraction, the donor strip is cut into many singular follicular units with the help of microscopic dissection techniques. In the meantime when these follicular unit grafts are being prepared, the surgeon makes tiny needle-like holes in the scalp. These holes are called recipient sites where the grafts will be placed. FUT has a higher survival rate for follicles. As in FUT treatment, follicular units are monitored under stereo-microscope, they are kept isolated to safeguard their protective issue intact. This results in a higher quality of grafts.
Scarlet Clinic is your one-stop-clinic for all kinds of hair solutions. We present you with essential hair-loss treatment services at a reasonable cost. We offer quality services personalized to every client’s needs. Carrying out the best hair transplants with its experienced staff and high-quality clinical equipment, make Scarlet Clinic the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Delhi.